Trevor James SR
The free blowing baritone sax with a deep and rich tonal voice
The bari with a big sound!
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James SR baritone was developed in close cooperation with baritone sax players in the UK such as Lee Badeau. The result of such collaboration is a very free blowing baritone saxophone with rich tonal characteristics and a sound which simply blows you away!
- Free blowing instruments
- Hand modified crook chamber to enhance the tonal characteristics
- High quality design and parts
- Ergonomic key design
- Comfortable hand positioning
- High quality Pisoni pads
- Gold lacquer or black frosted finishes as standard
- Case with wheels
- Trevor James mouthpiece
- Cap and ligature
- High quality neck strap
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.